Tetanus in Women of Childbearing Age in the Infectious Disease Department in the National Hospital of Conakry (Guinea)
MetadataShow full item record
JournalMedecine et Sante Tropicales
AbstractThis study aimed to determine the hospital prevalence rate of tetanus in women of childbearing age in the infectious disease department of Donka CHU in Conakry and to describe their sociodemographic characteristics and outcomes.
PublisherJohn Libbey Eurotext
- [The hospital-borne tetanus in the reference service of the Donka National Hospital in Conakry (2001-2011)].
- Authors: Traoré FA, Youla AS, Sako FB, Sow MS, Keita M, Kpamy DO, Traoré M
- Issue date: 2013 May
- [Tetanus in women of childbearing age at the infectious diseases clinic in Dakar].
- Authors: Manga NM, Ndour CT, Fortes L, Diop SA, Dia NM, Mbaye M, Ndiaye EH, Diop BM, Sow PS
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Tetanus: epidemiology and Factors Associated with Death in the Departement of Tropical and infectious diseases of Donka National Hospital, Guinea.
- Authors: Sako FB, Sylla AO, Diallo MOS, Touré A, Traoré FA, Tounkara TM, Chamkoue BW, Barry M, Cissé M
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 1
- [Tetanus in neonates and women of child-bearing age in the Dakar hospital infectious diseases unit].
- Authors: Manga NM, Dia NM, Ndour CT, Diop SA, Fortes L, Mbaye M, Diop BM, Sow PS
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- [Renal diseases--morbidity and mortality in Nephrology Service, National Hospital Donka].
- Authors: Bah AO, Kaba ML, Diallo MB, Kake A, Balde MC, Keita K, Dore H, Toure YI
- Issue date: 2006