MetadataShow full item record
- WHO recommendations on shorter treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Sotgiu G, Tiberi S, D'Ambrosio L, Centis R, Zumla A, Migliori GB
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 18
- Eligibility for the Shorter Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis Regimen: Ambiguities in the World Health Organization Recommendations.
- Authors: Varaine F, Guglielmetti L, Huerga H, Bonnet M, Kiria N, Sitienei JK, Rich M, Mitnick CD
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 15
- Should tuberculosis programmes invest in second-line treatments for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB)?
- Authors: Gupta R, Raviglione MC, Espinal MA
- Issue date: 2001 Dec
- [Difficulties in the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis in children].
- Authors: Brînză N, Mihăescu T
- Issue date: 2007 Oct-Dec
- Rational 'DOTS plus' for the control of MDR-TB.
- Authors: Espinal MA, Dye C, Raviglione M, Kochi A
- Issue date: 1999 Jul