Modelling the Effect of Short-Course Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis Treatment in Karakalpakstan, Uzbekistan
du Cros, P
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMultidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) is a major threat to global TB control. MDR-TB treatment regimens typically have a high pill burden, last 20 months or more and often lead to unsatisfactory outcomes. A 9-11 month regimen with seven antibiotics has shown high success rates among selected MDR-TB patients in different settings and is conditionally recommended by the World Health Organization.
- Delamanid, linezolid, levofloxacin, and pyrazinamide for the treatment of patients with fluoroquinolone-sensitive multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (Treatment Shortening of MDR-TB Using Existing and New Drugs, MDR-END): study protocol for a phase II/III, multicenter, randomized, open-label clinical trial.
- Authors: Lee M, Mok J, Kim DK, Shim TS, Koh WJ, Jeon D, Lee T, Lee SH, Kim JS, Park JS, Lee JY, Kim SY, Lee JH, Jo KW, Jhun BW, Kang YA, Ahn JH, Kim CK, Shin S, Song T, Shin SJ, Kim YR, Ahn H, Hahn S, Won HJ, Jang JY, Cho SN, Yim JJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 16
- Fighting the tuberculosis epidemic in the Western Pacific region: current situation and challenges ahead.
- Authors: van Maaren PJ
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Multidrug-resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in Karakalpakstan, Uzbekistan: treatment complexity and XDR-TB among treatment failures.
- Authors: Cox HS, Kalon S, Allamuratova S, Sizaire V, Tigay ZN, Rüsch-Gerdes S, Karimovich HA, Kebede Y, Mills C
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 7
- Authors: Bloom BR, Atun R, Cohen T, Dye C, Fraser H, Gomez GB, Knight G, Murray M, Nardell E, Rubin E, Salomon J, Vassall A, Volchenkov G, White R, Wilson D, Yadav P, Holmes KK, Bertozzi S, Bloom BR, Jha P
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 3
- Multi-drug resistant tuberculosis burden and risk factors: an update.
- Authors: Marahatta SB
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Mar