Reimagining HIV Service Delivery: The Role Of Differentiated Care From Prevention to Suppression
MetadataShow full item record
- A new analytical framework of 'continuum of prevention and care' to maximize HIV case detection and retention in care in Vietnam.
- Authors: Fujita M, Poudel KC, Do TN, Bui DD, Nguyen VK, Green K, Nguyen TM, Kato M, Jacka D, Cao TT, Nguyen TL, Jimba M
- Issue date: 2012 Dec 29
- Reimagining the Future of HIV Service Implementation in the Philippines Based on Lessons from COVID-19.
- Authors: Quilantang MIN, Bermudez ANC, Operario D
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Collaboration for the integration of HIV prevention at Title X family planning service delivery sites.
- Authors: Tran NT, Hallerdin JM, Flowers-Maple C, Moskosky SB
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb
- Lessons learnt from sexual and reproductive health and HIV linkages for multipurpose prevention technology service delivery.
- Authors: Lusti-Narasimhan M, Collins L, Hopkins J
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Health care system and policy factors influencing engagement in HIV medical care: piecing together the fragments of a fractured health care delivery system.
- Authors: Mugavero MJ, Norton WE, Saag MS
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 15