Upholding Tuberculosis Services during the 2014 Ebola Storm: An Encouraging Experience from Conakry, Guinea
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTen targeted health facilities supported by Damien Foundation (a Belgian Non Governmental Organization) and the National Tuberculosis (TB) Program in Conakry, Guinea.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- [Treatment outcome, survival and their risk factors among new tuberculosis patients co-infected with HIV during the Ebola outbreak in Conakry].
- Authors: Camara A, Sow MS, Touré A, Diallo OH, Kaba I, Bah B, Diallo TH, Diallo MS, Guilavogui T, Sow OY
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Impact of the Ebola virus disease outbreak (2014-2016) on tuberculosis surveillance activities by Guinea's National Tuberculosis Control Program: a time series analysis.
- Authors: Magassouba AS, Diallo BD, Camara LM, Sow K, Camara S, Bah B, Barry AO, Diallo TH, Camara A, Bangoura AM, Sow OY
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 4
- Impact of infection prevention and control training on health facilities during the Ebola virus disease outbreak in Guinea.
- Authors: Keïta M, Camara AY, Traoré F, Camara ME, Kpanamou A, Camara S, Tolno A, Houndjo B, Diallo F, Conté F, Subissi L
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 24
- Effect of Ebola virus disease on maternal and child health services in Guinea: a retrospective observational cohort study.
- Authors: Delamou A, Ayadi AME, Sidibe S, Delvaux T, Camara BS, Sandouno SD, Beavogui AH, Rutherford GW, Okumura J, Zhang WH, De Brouwere V
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Ebola outbreak in Conakry, Guinea: epidemiological, clinical, and outcome features.
- Authors: Barry M, Traoré FA, Sako FB, Kpamy DO, Bah EI, Poncin M, Keita S, Cisse M, Touré A
- Issue date: 2014 Dec