MetadataShow full item record
- A declaration to the UN on wars in the Middle East.
- Authors: Burkle FM Jr, Erickson TB, von Schreeb J, Redmond AD, Kayden S, Van Rooyen M
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 18
- Prohibiting direct medical care by US military personnel in foreign disaster relief: arguments from the Ebola disaster.
- Authors: Anderson JN, Nevin RL
- Issue date: 2016 Jan-Mar
- Medecins sans Frontieres under the spotlight.
- Authors: Landman WA, Schüklenk U
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Denominational difference in Quaker relief work during the Spanish Civil War: the operation of corporate concern and liberal theologies.
- Authors: Mendlesohn F
- Issue date: 2000
- Establishing moral bearings: ethics and expatriate health care professionals in humanitarian work.
- Authors: Hunt MR
- Issue date: 2011 Jul