Erratum to: An Optimised Age-Based Dosing Regimen For Single Low-Dose Primaquine For Blocking Malaria Transmission in Cambodia
MetadataShow full item record
- An assessment of the supply, programmatic use, and regulatory issues of single low-dose primaquine as a Plasmodium falciparum gametocytocide for sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Chen I, Poirot E, Newman M, Kandula D, Shah R, Hwang J, Cohen JM, Gosling R, Rooney L
- Issue date: 2015 May 15
- Rapid and effective malaria control in Cambodia through mass administration of artemisinin-piperaquine.
- Authors: Song J, Socheat D, Tan B, Dara P, Deng C, Sokunthea S, Seila S, Ou F, Jian H, Li G
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 23
- Single-Dose Primaquine in a Preclinical Model of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Implications for Use in Malaria Transmission-Blocking Programs.
- Authors: Wickham KS, Baresel PC, Marcsisin SR, Sousa J, Vuong CT, Reichard GA, Campo B, Tekwani BL, Walker LA, Rochford R
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Adding a single low-dose of primaquine (0.25 mg/kg) to artemether-lumefantrine did not compromise treatment outcome of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Tanzania: a randomized, single-blinded clinical trial.
- Authors: Mwaiswelo R, Ngasala B, Jovel I, Aydin-Schmidt B, Gosling R, Premji Z, Mmbando B, Björkman A, Mårtensson A
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 26
- Targeting Plasmodium falciparum transmission with primaquine: same efficacy, improved safety with a lower dose?
- Authors: Chen IT, Gosling RD
- Issue date: 2014 Nov