Mortality and Clinical Outcomes in Children Treated With Antiretroviral Therapy in Four African Vertical Programs During The First Decade of Paediatric HIV Care, 2001-2010
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo assess mortality and clinical outcomes in children treated with antiretroviral therapy in four African vertical programs between 2001 and 2010.
- Paediatric HIV care in sub-Saharan Africa: clinical presentation and 2-year outcomes stratified by age group.
- Authors: Ben-Farhat J, Gale M, Szumilin E, Balkan S, Poulet E, Pujades-Rodríguez M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Mortality of HIV-infected and uninfected children in a longitudinal cohort in rural south-west Uganda during 8 years of follow-up.
- Authors: Munyagwa M, Baisley K, Levin J, Brian M, Grosskurth H, Maher D
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Treatment failure and mortality factors in patients receiving second-line HIV therapy in resource-limited countries.
- Authors: Pujades-Rodríguez M, Balkan S, Arnould L, Brinkhof MA, Calmy A, AIDS Working Group of MSF.
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 21
- Increased vulnerability of rural children on antiretroviral therapy attending public health facilities in South Africa: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Fatti G, Bock P, Grimwood A, Eley B
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 25
- How have ART treatment programmes changed the patterns of excess mortality in people living with HIV? Estimates from four countries in East and Southern Africa.
- Authors: Slaymaker E, Todd J, Marston M, Calvert C, Michael D, Nakiyingi-Miiro J, Crampin A, Lutalo T, Herbst K, Zaba B
- Issue date: 2014