MetadataShow full item record
- What really is a concentrated HIV epidemic and what does it mean for West and Central Africa? Insights from mathematical modeling.
- Authors: Boily MC, Pickles M, Alary M, Baral S, Blanchard J, Moses S, Vickerman P, Mishra S
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 1
- Sleeping sickness epidemics and colonial responses in East and Central Africa, 1900-1940.
- Authors: Headrick DR
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Understanding the dynamics of Ebola epidemics.
- Authors: Legrand J, Grais RF, Boelle PY, Valleron AJ, Flahault A
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Behavioral and psychiatric manifestations in dystonia.
- Authors: Jahanshahi M
- Issue date: 2005
- Prevalence of acute dystonic reactions associated with neuroleptic treatment with and without anticholinergic prophylaxis.
- Authors: Spina E, Sturiale V, Valvo S, Ancione M, Di Rosa AE, Meduri M, Caputi AP
- Issue date: 1993 Spring