A Randomised Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Toxicity of High-Dose Rifampicin to Treat Pulmonary Tuberculosis
de Patiño, I W
de Fernandes, RA
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
AbstractRandomised Phase IIB clinical trial.
- Results at 30 months of a randomised trial of two 8-month regimens for the treatment of tuberculosis.
- Authors: Nunn AJ, Jindani A, Enarson DA, Study A investigators.
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- High-dose rifampicin, moxifloxacin, and SQ109 for treating tuberculosis: a multi-arm, multi-stage randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Boeree MJ, Heinrich N, Aarnoutse R, Diacon AH, Dawson R, Rehal S, Kibiki GS, Churchyard G, Sanne I, Ntinginya NE, Minja LT, Hunt RD, Charalambous S, Hanekom M, Semvua HH, Mpagama SG, Manyama C, Mtafya B, Reither K, Wallis RS, Venter A, Narunsky K, Mekota A, Henne S, Colbers A, van Balen GP, Gillespie SH, Phillips PPJ, Hoelscher M, PanACEA consortium.
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Efficiency and safety of the combination of moxifloxacin, pretomanid (PA-824), and pyrazinamide during the first 8 weeks of antituberculosis treatment: a phase 2b, open-label, partly randomised trial in patients with drug-susceptible or drug-resistant pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Authors: Dawson R, Diacon AH, Everitt D, van Niekerk C, Donald PR, Burger DA, Schall R, Spigelman M, Conradie A, Eisenach K, Venter A, Ive P, Page-Shipp L, Variava E, Reither K, Ntinginya NE, Pym A, von Groote-Bidlingmaier F, Mendel CM
- Issue date: 2015 May 2
- Six- vs. eight-month anti-tuberculosis regimen for pulmonary tuberculosis under programme conditions.
- Authors: Ukwaja KN, Oshi SN, Alobu I, Oshi DC
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Clonal expansion of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates and coexisting drug resistance in patients newly diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Authors: Hung NV, Ando H, Thuy TT, Kuwahara T, Hang NT, Sakurada S, Thuong PH, Lien LT, Keicho N
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 5