Pediatric Access and Continuity of HIV Care Before the Start of Antiretroviral Therapy in Sub-Saharan Africa
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe number of HIV-infected children starting antiretroviral treatment (ART) has increased in resource-limited settings during the past decades. However, there are still few published data on the characteristics of pediatric patients at program enrolment and on the dynamics of dropping out before the start of ART.
- Loss to programme between HIV diagnosis and initiation of antiretroviral therapy in sub-Saharan Africa: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Mugglin C, Estill J, Wandeler G, Bender N, Egger M, Gsponer T, Keiser O, IeDEA Southern Africa.
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Predictors of dropout from care among HIV-infected patients initiating antiretroviral therapy at a public sector HIV treatment clinic in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Asiimwe SB, Kanyesigye M, Bwana B, Okello S, Muyindike W
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 1
- Prognosis of patients with HIV-1 infection starting antiretroviral therapy in sub-Saharan Africa: a collaborative analysis of scale-up programmes.
- Authors: May M, Boulle A, Phiri S, Messou E, Myer L, Wood R, Keiser O, Sterne JA, Dabis F, Egger M, IeDEA Southern Africa and West Africa.
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 7
- Age in antiretroviral therapy programmes in South Africa: a retrospective, multicentre, observational cohort study.
- Authors: Cornell M, Johnson LF, Schomaker M, Tanser F, Maskew M, Wood R, Prozesky H, Giddy J, Stinson K, Egger M, Boulle A, Myer L, International Epidemiologic Databases to Evaluate AIDS-Southern Africa Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Antiretroviral therapy in resource-limited settings 1996 to 2006: patient characteristics, treatment regimens and monitoring in sub-Saharan Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Authors: ART-LINC Collaboration of International Databases to Evaluate AIDS (IeDEA)., Keiser O, Anastos K, Schechter M, Balestre E, Myer L, Boulle A, Bangsberg D, Touré H, Braitstein P, Sprinz E, Nash D, Hosseinipour M, Dabis F, May M, Brinkhof MW, Egger M
- Issue date: 2008 Jul