Transmission Networks and Risk of HIV Infection in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: A Community-Wide Phylogenetic Study
Authorsde Oliveira, T
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe Lancet. HIV
AbstractThe incidence of HIV infection in young women in Africa is very high. We did a large-scale community-wide phylogenetic study to examine the underlying HIV transmission dynamics and the source and consequences of high rates of HIV infection in young women in South Africa.
- Community-based HIV prevalence in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: results of a cross-sectional household survey.
- Authors: Kharsany ABM, Cawood C, Khanyile D, Lewis L, Grobler A, Puren A, Govender K, George G, Beckett S, Samsunder N, Madurai S, Toledo C, Chipeta Z, Glenshaw M, Hersey S, Abdool Karim Q
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Progress of UNAIDS 90-90-90 targets in a district in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, with high HIV burden, in the HIPSS study: a household-based complex multilevel community survey.
- Authors: Grobler A, Cawood C, Khanyile D, Puren A, Kharsany ABM
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Progress towards the UNAIDS 90-90-90 goals by age and gender in a rural area of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: a household-based community cross-sectional survey.
- Authors: Huerga H, Van Cutsem G, Ben Farhat J, Puren A, Bouhenia M, Wiesner L, Dlamini L, Maman D, Ellman T, Etard JF
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 2
- Seroprevalence of HIV infection in rural South Africa.
- Authors: Abdool Karim Q, Abdool Karim SS, Singh B, Short R, Ngxongo S
- Issue date: 1992 Dec
- Effect of concurrent sexual partnerships on rate of new HIV infections in a high-prevalence, rural South African population: a cohort study.
- Authors: Tanser F, Bärnighausen T, Hund L, Garnett GP, McGrath N, Newell ML
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 16