Clinical Profile and Containment of Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak in Two Large West African Cities, Nigeria, July-September, 2014
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNigeria's Ebola virus disease (EVD) outbreak began when an infected diplomat from Liberia arrived Lagos, Africa's most populous city with subsequent transmission to another large city.
- The Role of the Polio Program Infrastructure in Response to Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak in Nigeria 2014.
- Authors: Vaz RG, Mkanda P, Banda R, Komkech W, Ekundare-Famiyesin OO, Onyibe R, Abidoye S, Nsubuga P, Maleghemi S, Hannah-Murele B, Tegegne SG
- Issue date: 2016 May 1
- An account of the Ebola virus disease outbreak in Nigeria: implications and lessons learnt.
- Authors: Otu A, Ameh S, Osifo-Dawodu E, Alade E, Ekuri S, Idris J
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 10
- An evaluation of psychological distress and social support of survivors and contacts of Ebola virus disease infection and their relatives in Lagos, Nigeria: a cross sectional study--2014.
- Authors: Mohammed A, Sheikh TL, Gidado S, Poggensee G, Nguku P, Olayinka A, Ohuabunwo C, Waziri N, Shuaib F, Adeyemi J, Uzoma O, Ahmed A, Doherty F, Nyanti SB, Nzuki CK, Nasidi A, Oyemakinde A, Oguntimehin O, Abdus-Salam IA, Obiako RO
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 27
- Ebola virus disease outbreak in Nigeria: Transmission dynamics and rapid control.
- Authors: Althaus CL, Low N, Musa EO, Shuaib F, Gsteiger S
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Sociodemographic and clinical determinants of in-facility case fatality rate for 938 adult Ebola patients treated at Sierra Leone Ebola treatment center.
- Authors: Kangbai JB, Heumann C, Hoelscher M, Sahr F, Froeschl G
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 21