A Bayesian Response-Adaptive Trial in Tuberculosis: The endTB Trial
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the use of Bayesian adaptive randomization for clinical trials of new treatments for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
DescriptionWe regret that this article is behind a paywall.
- Bayesian adaptive randomization in a clinical trial to identify new regimens for MDR-TB: the endTB trial.
- Authors: Cellamare M, Milstein M, Ventz S, Baudin E, Trippa L, Mitnick CD
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 1
- The STREAM trial: missed opportunities and lessons for future clinical trials.
- Authors: Loveday M, Reuter A, Furin J, Seddon JA, Cox H
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- [New antitubercular agents are not where where we need them to be].
- Authors: Nau JY
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 16
- India plans to expand access to new tuberculosis drug.
- Authors: Sharma DC
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 18
- Acquired Resistance to Bedaquiline and Delamanid in Therapy for Tuberculosis.
- Authors: Bloemberg GV, Keller PM, Stucki D, Trauner A, Borrell S, Latshang T, Coscolla M, Rothe T, Hömke R, Ritter C, Feldmann J, Schulthess B, Gagneux S, Böttger EC
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 12