Offering General Pediatric Care During the Hard Times of the 2014 Ebola Outbreak: Looking Back at How Many Came and How Well They Fared at a Médecins Sans Frontières Referral Hospital in Rural Sierra Leone
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn Bo district, rural Sierra Leone, we assessed the burden of the 2014 Ebola outbreak on under-five consultations at a primary health center and the quality of care for under-15 children at a Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) referral hospital.
- Successful Control of Ebola Virus Disease: Analysis of Service Based Data from Rural Sierra Leone.
- Authors: Lokuge K, Caleo G, Greig J, Duncombe J, McWilliam N, Squire J, Lamin M, Veltus E, Wolz A, Kobinger G, de la Vega MA, Gbabai O, Nabieu S, Lamin M, Kremer R, Danis K, Banks E, Glass K
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Ebola management centre proximity associated with reduced delays of healthcare of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) patients, Tonkolili, Sierra Leone, 2014-15.
- Authors: Theocharopoulos G, Danis K, Greig J, Hoffmann A, De Valk H, Jimissa A, Tejan S, Sankoh M, Kleijer K, Turner W, Achar J, Duncombe J, Lokuge K, Gayton I, Broeder R, Kremer R, Caleo G
- Issue date: 2017
- Clinical features of suspected Ebola cases referred to the Moyamba ETC, Sierra Leone: challenges in the later stages of the 2014 outbreak.
- Authors: Arranz J, Lundeby KM, Hassan S, Zabala Fuentes LM, San José Garcés P, Haaskjold YL, Bolkan HA, Krogh KØ, Jongopi J, Mellesmo S, Jøsendal O, Øpstad Å, Svensen E, Kamara AS, Roberts DP, Stamper PD, Austin P, Moosa AJ, Marke D, Berg Å, Blomberg B, Riera M
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 22
- Inpatient signs and symptoms and factors associated with death in children aged 5 years and younger admitted to two Ebola management centres in Sierra Leone, 2014: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Shah T, Greig J, van der Plas LM, Achar J, Caleo G, Squire JS, Turay AS, Joshy G, D'Este C, Banks E, Vogt F, Lokuge K
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- The Contribution of Ebola Viral Load at Admission and Other Patient Characteristics to Mortality in a Médecins Sans Frontières Ebola Case Management Centre, Kailahun, Sierra Leone, June-October 2014.
- Authors: Fitzpatrick G, Vogt F, Moi Gbabai OB, Decroo T, Keane M, De Clerck H, Grolla A, Brechard R, Stinson K, Van Herp M
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 1