Management and Treatment Outcomes of Patients Enrolled in MDR-TB Treatment in Viet Nam
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic Health Action
AbstractThe programmatic management of drug-resistant tuberculosis (TB) in Viet Nam has been rapidly scaled up since 2009.
- Trends, Characteristics and Treatment Outcomes of Patients with Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in Uzbekistan: 2013-2018.
- Authors: Safaev K, Parpieva N, Liverko I, Yuldashev S, Dumchev K, Gadoev J, Korotych O, Harries AD
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 27
- Prescription patterns and treatment outcomes of MDR-TB patients treated within and outside the National Tuberculosis Programme in Pham Ngoc Thach hospital, Viet Nam.
- Authors: Hoa NB, Khanh PH, Chinh NV, Hennig CM
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Multi- and extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis in Latvia: trends, characteristics and treatment outcomes.
- Authors: Kuksa L, Riekstina V, Leimane V, Ozere I, Skenders G, Van den Bergh R, Kremer K, Acosta CD, Harries AD
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 21
- Measuring catastrophic costs due to tuberculosis in Viet Nam.
- Authors: Nhung NV, Hoa NB, Anh NT, Anh LTN, Siroka A, Lönnroth K, Garcia Baena I
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 1
- Collaborative activities and treatment outcomes in patients with HIV-associated tuberculosis in Viet Nam.
- Authors: Huyen TT, Nhung NV, Shewade HD, Hoa NB, Harries AD
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 21