Evaluation of a Chest Radiograph Reading and Recording System for Tuberculosis in a HIV-Positive Cohort
Brant, W E
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo assess the impact of introducing a chest radiograph reading and recording system (CRRS) with a short training session, on the accuracy and inter-reader variability of tuberculosis (TB) interpretation of chest radiographs (CXRs) by a group of non-expert readers in a human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-positive cohort.
- Chest radiograph reading and recording system: evaluation in frontline clinicians in Zambia.
- Authors: Henostroza G, Harris JB, Kancheya N, Nhandu V, Besa S, Musopole R, Krüüner A, Chileshe C, Dunn IJ, Reid SE
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 23
- Diagnostic accuracy of computer-aided detection of pulmonary tuberculosis in chest radiographs: a validation study from sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Breuninger M, van Ginneken B, Philipsen RH, Mhimbira F, Hella JJ, Lwilla F, van den Hombergh J, Ross A, Jugheli L, Wagner D, Reither K
- Issue date: 2014
- Development and evaluation of a new chest radiograph reading and recording system for epidemiological surveys of tuberculosis and lung disease.
- Authors: Den Boon S, Bateman ED, Enarson DA, Borgdorff MW, Verver S, Lombard CJ, Irusen E, Beyers N, White NW
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Chest radiograph reading and recording system: evaluation for tuberculosis screening in patients with advanced HIV.
- Authors: Dawson R, Masuka P, Edwards DJ, Bateman ED, Bekker LG, Wood R, Lawn SD
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Chest radiographic findings of pulmonary tuberculosis in severely immunocompromised patients with the human immunodeficiency virus.
- Authors: Kisembo HN, Boon SD, Davis JL, Okello R, Worodria W, Cattamanchi A, Huang L, Kawooya MG
- Issue date: 2012 Jun