Relationship Between Time to Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy and Treatment Outcomes: A Cohort Analysis of ART Eligible Adolescents in Zimbabwe
Van Griensven, J
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAge-specific retention challenges make antiretroviral therapy (ART) initiation in adolescents difficult, often requiring a lengthy preparation process. This needs to be balanced against the benefits of starting treatment quickly. The optimal time to initiation duration in adolescents is currently unknown.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Loss to follow-up among children and adolescents growing up with HIV infection: age really matters.
- Authors: Kranzer K, Bradley J, Musaazi J, Nyathi M, Gunguwo H, Ndebele W, Dixon M, Ndhlovu M, Rehman A, Khan P, Vogt F, Apollo T, Ferrand RA
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 17
- Validity of reported retention in antiretroviral therapy after roll-out to peripheral facilities in Mozambique: Results of a retrospective national cohort analysis.
- Authors: Lafort Y, Couto A, Sunderbrink U, Hoek R, Shargie E, Zhao J, Viisainen K, Simwaka B
- Issue date: 2018
- Factors associated with attrition, mortality, and loss to follow up after antiretroviral therapy initiation: data from an HIV cohort study in India.
- Authors: Alvarez-Uria G, Naik PK, Pakam R, Midde M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 12
- Risk of death among those awaiting treatment for HIV infection in Zimbabwe: adolescents are at particular risk.
- Authors: Shroufi A, Ndebele W, Nyathi M, Gunguwo H, Dixon M, Saint-Sauveur JF, Taziwa F, Viñoles MC, Ferrand RA
- Issue date: 2015
- Temporal trends in mortality and loss to follow-up among children enrolled in Côte d'Ivoire's national antiretroviral therapy program.
- Authors: Auld AF, Tuho MZ, Ekra KA, Shiraishi RW, Mohamed F, Kouakou JS, Ettiègne-Traoré V, Sabatier J, Essombo J, Rivadeneira ED, Adjorlolo-Johnson G, Marlink R, Ellerbrock TV
- Issue date: 2014 Nov