Cohort Profile: The Khayelitsha Antiretroviral Programme, Cape Town, South Africa
van Cutsem, G
MetadataShow full item record
- HIV viraemia and mother-to-child transmission risk after antiretroviral therapy initiation in pregnancy in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Authors: Myer L, Phillips TK, McIntyre JA, Hsiao NY, Petro G, Zerbe A, Ramjith J, Bekker LG, Abrams EJ
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- A 10-year cohort analysis of routine paediatric ART data in a rural South African setting.
- Authors: Lilian RR, Mutasa B, Railton J, Mongwe W, McINTYRE JA, Struthers HE, Peters RP
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Use of antiretroviral therapy in households and risk of HIV acquisition in rural KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, 2004–12: a prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Vandormael A, Newell ML, Bärnighausen T, Tanser F
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Effect of Age at Antiretroviral Therapy Initiation on Catch-up Growth Within the First 24 Months Among HIV-infected Children in the IeDEA West African Pediatric Cohort.
- Authors: Jesson J, Koumakpaï S, Diagne NR, Amorissani-Folquet M, Kouéta F, Aka A, Lawson-Evi K, Dicko F, Kouakou K, Pety T, Renner L, Eboua T, Coffie PA, Desmonde S, Leroy V, Paediatric WADA IeDEA Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Treatment guidelines and early loss from care for people living with HIV in Cape Town, South Africa: A retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Katz IT, Kaplan R, Fitzmaurice G, Leone D, Bangsberg DR, Bekker LG, Orrell C
- Issue date: 2017 Nov