Cohort Profile: The Khayelitsha Antiretroviral Programme, Cape Town, South Africa
van Cutsem, G
MetadataShow full item record
- Contemporary disengagement from antiretroviral therapy in Khayelitsha, South Africa: A cohort study.
- Authors: Kaplan SR, Oosthuizen C, Stinson K, Little F, Euvrard J, Schomaker M, Osler M, Hilderbrand K, Boulle A, Meintjes G
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- HIV viraemia and mother-to-child transmission risk after antiretroviral therapy initiation in pregnancy in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Authors: Myer L, Phillips TK, McIntyre JA, Hsiao NY, Petro G, Zerbe A, Ramjith J, Bekker LG, Abrams EJ
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- A 10-year cohort analysis of routine paediatric ART data in a rural South African setting.
- Authors: Lilian RR, Mutasa B, Railton J, Mongwe W, McINTYRE JA, Struthers HE, Peters RP
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Use of antiretroviral therapy in households and risk of HIV acquisition in rural KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, 2004–12: a prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Vandormael A, Newell ML, Bärnighausen T, Tanser F
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- The effect of tuberculosis treatment on virologic and immunologic response to combination antiretroviral therapy among South African children.
- Authors: Soeters HM, Sawry S, Moultrie H, Rie AV
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 1