Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Linezolid for the Treatment of XDR-TB: a Study in China
MetadataShow full item record
- Comparison of <i>In Vitro</i> Activity and MIC Distributions between the Novel Oxazolidinone Delpazolid and Linezolid against Multidrug-Resistant and Extensively Drug-Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in China.
- Authors: Zong Z, Jing W, Shi J, Wen S, Zhang T, Huo F, Shang Y, Liang Q, Huang H, Pang Y
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- In vitro activity of linezolid against clinical isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, including multidrug-resistant and extensively drug-resistant strains from Beijing, China.
- Authors: Yang C, Lei H, Wang D, Meng X, He J, Tong A, Zhu L, Jiang Y, Dong M
- Issue date: 2012
- Efficacy and safety of meropenem-clavulanate added to linezolid-containing regimens in the treatment of MDR-/XDR-TB.
- Authors: De Lorenzo S, Alffenaar JW, Sotgiu G, Centis R, D'Ambrosio L, Tiberi S, Bolhuis MS, van Altena R, Viggiani P, Piana A, Spanevello A, Migliori GB
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Efficacy, safety and tolerability of linezolid containing regimens in treating MDR-TB and XDR-TB: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Sotgiu G, Centis R, D'Ambrosio L, Alffenaar JW, Anger HA, Caminero JA, Castiglia P, De Lorenzo S, Ferrara G, Koh WJ, Schecter GF, Shim TS, Singla R, Skrahina A, Spanevello A, Udwadia ZF, Villar M, Zampogna E, Zellweger JP, Zumla A, Migliori GB
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- A retrospective TBNET assessment of linezolid safety, tolerability and efficacy in multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Migliori GB, Eker B, Richardson MD, Sotgiu G, Zellweger JP, Skrahina A, Ortmann J, Girardi E, Hoffmann H, Besozzi G, Bevilacqua N, Kirsten D, Centis R, Lange C, TBNET Study Group.
- Issue date: 2009 Aug