MetadataShow full item record
- Assessing community health worker service delivery in humanitarian settings.
- Authors: Miller NP, Richards AK, Marx MA, Checchi F, Kozuki N
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- "How far do you go and where are the issues surrounding that?" Dilemmas at the boundaries of clinical competency in humanitarian health work.
- Authors: Hunt MR, Schwartz L, Fraser V
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- [Humanitarian medicine as a model for humanitarian action].
- Authors: Mattei JF
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Dilemmas and controversies within civilian and military organizations in the execution of humanitarian aid in Iraq: a review.
- Authors: Morton MJ, Burnham GM
- Issue date: 2010 Nov-Dec
- Ethical dilemmas in medical humanitarian practice: cases for reflection from Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Authors: Sheather J, Shah T
- Issue date: 2011 Mar