Timing of Antiretroviral Therapy and TB Treatment Outcomes in Patients With TB-HIV in Myanmar
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic Health Action
AbstractIntegrated HIV Care programme, Mandalay, Myanmar.
- Timing of antiretroviral therapy and effects on tuberculosis treatment outcomes in HIV-co-infected patients in Malawi.
- Authors: Kanyerere HS, Mpunga J, Tweya H, Edginton M, Harries AD, Hinderaker SG, Chimbwandira F, Gonani A, Mbendera K
- Issue date: 2012 Dec 21
- Tuberculosis associated immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in patients infected with HIV: meningitis a potentially life threatening manifestation.
- Authors: Agarwal U, Kumar A, Behera D, French MA, Price P
- Issue date: 2012 May 23
- ART uptake, its timing and relation to anti-tuberculosis treatment outcomes among HIV-infected TB patients.
- Authors: Takarinda KC, Harries AD, Mutasa-Apollo T, Sandy C, Murimwa T, Mugurungi O
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 21
- Timing and uptake of ART during treatment for active tuberculosis in HIV co-infected adults in Malawi.
- Authors: van Lettow M, Chan AK, Ginsburg AS, Tweya H, Gareta D, Njala J, Kanyerere H, Phiri S, Idana I
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 21
- Early versus delayed initiation of antiretroviral therapy for Indian HIV-Infected individuals with tuberculosis on antituberculosis treatment.
- Authors: Sinha S, Shekhar RC, Singh G, Shah N, Ahmad H, Kumar N, Sharma SK, Samantaray JC, Ranjan S, Ekka M, Sreenivas V, Mitsuyasu RT
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 31