Timing of Antiretroviral Therapy and TB Treatment Outcomes in Patients With TB-HIV in Myanmar
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic Health Action
AbstractIntegrated HIV Care programme, Mandalay, Myanmar.
- Timing of antiretroviral therapy and effects on tuberculosis treatment outcomes in HIV-co-infected patients in Malawi.
- Authors: Kanyerere HS, Mpunga J, Tweya H, Edginton M, Harries AD, Hinderaker SG, Chimbwandira F, Gonani A, Mbendera K
- Issue date: 2012 Dec 21
- Nevirapine- versus Efavirenz-based antiretroviral therapy regimens in antiretroviral-naive patients with HIV and Tuberculosis infections in India: a multi-centre study.
- Authors: Sinha S, Gupta K, Tripathy S, Dhooria S, Ranjan S, Pandey RM
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 11
- National scale-up of tuberculosis-human immunodeficiency virus collaborative activities in Myanmar from 2005 to 2016 and tuberculosis treatment outcomes for patients with human immunodeficiency virus-positive tuberculosis in the Mandalay Region in 2015.
- Authors: Theingi P, Harries AD, Wai KT, Shewade HD, Saw S, Win T, Thein S, Kyi MS, Nyunt Oo H, Aung ST
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 1
- Tuberculosis associated immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in patients infected with HIV: meningitis a potentially life threatening manifestation.
- Authors: Agarwal U, Kumar A, Behera D, French MA, Price P
- Issue date: 2012 May 23
- Integrating HIV care and treatment into tuberculosis clinics in Lusaka, Zambia: results from a before-after quasi-experimental study.
- Authors: Herce ME, Morse J, Luhanga D, Harris J, Smith HJ, Besa S, Samungole G, Kancheya N, Muyoyeta M, Reid SE
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 26