Different Challenges, Different Approaches and Related Expenditures of Community-Based Tuberculosis Activities by International Non-Governmental Organizations in Myanmar
MetadataShow full item record
JournalInfectious Diseases of Poverty
AbstractInternational non-governmental organizations (INGOs) have been implementing community-based tuberculosis (TB) care (CBTBC) in Myanmar since 2011. Although the National TB Programme (NTP) ultimately plans to take over CBTBC, there have been no evaluations of the models of care or of the costs of providing CBTBC in Myanmar by INGOs.
- International non-governmental organizations' provision of community-based tuberculosis care for hard-to-reach populations in Myanmar, 2013-2014.
- Authors: Soe KT, Saw S, van Griensven J, Zhou S, Win L, Chinnakali P, Shah S, Mon MM, Aung ST
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 24
- The contribution of a non-governmental organisation's Community Based Tuberculosis Care Programme to case finding in Myanmar: trend over time.
- Authors: Maung HM, Saw S, Isaakidis P, Khogali M, Reid A, Hoa NB, Zaw KK, Thein S, Aung ST
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 3
- Malaria community health workers in Myanmar: a cost analysis.
- Authors: Kyaw SS, Drake T, Thi A, Kyaw MP, Hlaing T, Smithuis FM, White LJ, Lubell Y
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 25
- Engagement of public and private medical facilities in tuberculosis care in Myanmar: contributions and trends over an eight-year period.
- Authors: Nwe TT, Saw S, Le Win L, Mon MM, van Griensven J, Zhou S, Chinnakali P, Shah S, Thein S, Aung ST
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 1
- Evaluation of the partnership between international non-governmental organizations and the State in the health sector in Mozambique.
- Authors: Munyangaju I, Langa MAS, Clemens SAC, Marchetti E
- Issue date: 2021