Effect of the 2014/2015 Ebola Outbreak on Reproductive Health Services in a Rural District of Guinea: an Ecological Study
El Ayadi, AM
Van Griensven, J
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe 2014/2015 Ebola outbreak was the most sustained in history. In Guinea, we compared trends in family planning, antenatal care, and institutional deliveries over the period before, during and after the outbreak.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Effect of Ebola virus disease on maternal and child health services in Guinea: a retrospective observational cohort study.
- Authors: Delamou A, Ayadi AME, Sidibe S, Delvaux T, Camara BS, Sandouno SD, Beavogui AH, Rutherford GW, Okumura J, Zhang WH, De Brouwere V
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Impact of Ebola outbreak on reproductive health services in a rural district of Sierra Leone: a prospective observational study.
- Authors: Quaglio G, Tognon F, Finos L, Bome D, Sesay S, Kebbie A, Di Gennaro F, Camara BS, Marotta C, Pisani V, Bangura Z, Pizzol D, Saracino A, Mazzucco W, Jones S, Putoto G
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 4
- The Ebola-effect in Guinea 2014-15: Tangled trends of malaria care in children under-five.
- Authors: Kolie D, Camara BS, Delamou A, Béavogui AH, Hermans V, Edwards JK, Benedetti G, Muller CP, Griensven JV, Zachariah R
- Issue date: 2018
- The 2014-2015 Ebola virus disease outbreak and primary healthcare delivery in Liberia: Time-series analyses for 2010-2016.
- Authors: Wagenaar BH, Augusto O, Beste J, Toomay SJ, Wickett E, Dunbar N, Bawo L, Wesseh CS
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Do memories of the Ebola virus disease outbreak influence post-Ebola health seeking behaviour in Guéckédou district (epicentre) in Guinea? A cross-sectional study of children with febrile illness.
- Authors: Camara BS, Okumura J, Delamou A
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 27