Effect of the 2014/2015 Ebola Outbreak on Reproductive Health Services in a Rural District of Guinea: an Ecological Study
El Ayadi, AM
Van Griensven, J
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe 2014/2015 Ebola outbreak was the most sustained in history. In Guinea, we compared trends in family planning, antenatal care, and institutional deliveries over the period before, during and after the outbreak.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Effect of Ebola virus disease on maternal and child health services in Guinea: a retrospective observational cohort study.
- Authors: Delamou A, Ayadi AME, Sidibe S, Delvaux T, Camara BS, Sandouno SD, Beavogui AH, Rutherford GW, Okumura J, Zhang WH, De Brouwere V
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- The Ebola-effect in Guinea 2014-15: Tangled trends of malaria care in children under-five.
- Authors: Kolie D, Camara BS, Delamou A, Béavogui AH, Hermans V, Edwards JK, Benedetti G, Muller CP, Griensven JV, Zachariah R
- Issue date: 2018
- The 2014-2015 Ebola virus disease outbreak and primary healthcare delivery in Liberia: Time-series analyses for 2010-2016.
- Authors: Wagenaar BH, Augusto O, Beste J, Toomay SJ, Wickett E, Dunbar N, Bawo L, Wesseh CS
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Impact of the Ebola outbreak on Trypanosoma brucei gambiense infection medical activities in coastal Guinea, 2014-2015: A retrospective analysis from the Guinean national Human African Trypanosomiasis control program.
- Authors: Camara M, Ouattara E, Duvignaud A, Migliani R, Camara O, Leno M, Solano P, Bucheton B, Camara M, Malvy D
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- A low-cost ultrasound program leads to increased antenatal clinic visits and attended deliveries at a health care clinic in rural Uganda.
- Authors: Ross AB, DeStigter KK, Rielly M, Souza S, Morey GE, Nelson M, Silfen EZ, Garra B, Matovu A, Kawooya MG
- Issue date: 2013