Monitoring HIV Viral Load in Resource Limited Settings: Still a Matter of Debate?
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractConsequences of lack of viral monitoring in predicting the effects of development of HIV drug resistance mutations during HAART in resource-limited settings (RLS) is still a matter of debate.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Evolution of resistance mutations during low-level viral replication in HIV-1-infected patients treated with zidovudine/lamivudine/abacavir as a first-line regimen.
- Authors: Stürmer M, Dauer B, Moesch M, Haberl A, Mueller A, Locher L, Knecht G, Hanke N, Doerr HW, Staszewski S
- Issue date: 2007
- Study of the impact of HIV genotypic drug resistance testing on therapy efficacy.
- Authors: Van Vaerenbergh K
- Issue date: 2001
- High prevalence of HIV-1 drug resistance among patients on first-line antiretroviral treatment in Lomé, Togo.
- Authors: Dagnra AY, Vidal N, Mensah A, Patassi A, Aho K, Salou M, Monleau M, Prince-David M, Singo A, Pitche P, Delaporte E, Peeters M
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 10
- HIV multi-drug resistance at first-line antiretroviral failure and subsequent virological response in Asia.
- Authors: Jiamsakul A, Sungkanuparph S, Law M, Kantor R, Praparattanapan J, Li PC, Phanuphak P, Merati T, Ratanasuwan W, Lee CK, Ditangco R, Mustafa M, Singtoroj T, Kiertiburanakul S, TREAT Asia Studies to Evaluate Resistance – Monitoring Study (TASER-M).
- Issue date: 2014
- Positive outcomes of HAART at 24 months in HIV-infected patients in Cambodia.
- Authors: Ferradini L, Laureillard D, Prak N, Ngeth C, Fernandez M, Pinoges L, Puertas G, Taburet AM, Ly N, Rouzioux C, Balkan S, Quillet C, Delfraissy JF
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 12