Cascade of HIV Care and Population Biral Suppression in a High-Burden Region of Kenya
MetadataShow full item record
JournalAIDS (London, England)
AbstractDirect measurement of antiretroviral treatment (ART) program indicators essential for evidence-based planning and evaluation - especially HIV incidence, population viral load, and ART eligibility - is rare in sub-Saharan Africa.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Closer to 90-90-90. The cascade of care after 10 years of ART scale-up in rural Malawi: a population study.
- Authors: Maman D, Chilima B, Masiku C, Ayouba A, Masson S, Szumilin E, Peeters M, Ford N, Heinzelmann A, Riche B, Etard JF
- Issue date: 2016
- Impact of "test and treat" recommendations on eligibility for antiretroviral treatment: Cross sectional population survey data from three high HIV prevalence countries.
- Authors: Chihana ML, Huerga H, Van Cutsem G, Ellman T, Wanjala S, Masiku C, Szumilin E, Etard JF, Davies MA, Maman D
- Issue date: 2018
- Effect of Offering Same-Day ART vs Usual Health Facility Referral During Home-Based HIV Testing on Linkage to Care and Viral Suppression Among Adults With HIV in Lesotho: The CASCADE Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Authors: Labhardt ND, Ringera I, Lejone TI, Klimkait T, Muhairwe J, Amstutz A, Glass TR
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 20
- Progress towards the UNAIDS 90-90-90 goals by age and gender in a rural area of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: a household-based community cross-sectional survey.
- Authors: Huerga H, Van Cutsem G, Ben Farhat J, Puren A, Bouhenia M, Wiesner L, Dlamini L, Maman D, Ellman T, Etard JF
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 2
- Association of Implementation of a Universal Testing and Treatment Intervention With HIV Diagnosis, Receipt of Antiretroviral Therapy, and Viral Suppression in East Africa.
- Authors: Petersen M, Balzer L, Kwarsiima D, Sang N, Chamie G, Ayieko J, Kabami J, Owaraganise A, Liegler T, Mwangwa F, Kadede K, Jain V, Plenty A, Brown L, Lavoy G, Schwab J, Black D, van der Laan M, Bukusi EA, Cohen CR, Clark TD, Charlebois E, Kamya M, Havlir D
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 6