Cascade of HIV Care and Population Biral Suppression in a High-Burden Region of Kenya
MetadataShow full item record
JournalAIDS (London, England)
AbstractDirect measurement of antiretroviral treatment (ART) program indicators essential for evidence-based planning and evaluation - especially HIV incidence, population viral load, and ART eligibility - is rare in sub-Saharan Africa.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Closer to 90-90-90. The cascade of care after 10 years of ART scale-up in rural Malawi: a population study.
- Authors: Maman D, Chilima B, Masiku C, Ayouba A, Masson S, Szumilin E, Peeters M, Ford N, Heinzelmann A, Riche B, Etard JF
- Issue date: 2016
- Impact of "test and treat" recommendations on eligibility for antiretroviral treatment: Cross sectional population survey data from three high HIV prevalence countries.
- Authors: Chihana ML, Huerga H, Van Cutsem G, Ellman T, Wanjala S, Masiku C, Szumilin E, Etard JF, Davies MA, Maman D
- Issue date: 2018
- Effect of Offering Same-Day ART vs Usual Health Facility Referral During Home-Based HIV Testing on Linkage to Care and Viral Suppression Among Adults With HIV in Lesotho: The CASCADE Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Authors: Labhardt ND, Ringera I, Lejone TI, Klimkait T, Muhairwe J, Amstutz A, Glass TR
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 20
- Progress towards the UNAIDS 90-90-90 goals by age and gender in a rural area of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: a household-based community cross-sectional survey.
- Authors: Huerga H, Van Cutsem G, Ben Farhat J, Puren A, Bouhenia M, Wiesner L, Dlamini L, Maman D, Ellman T, Etard JF
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 2
- Successes and gaps in the HIV cascade of care of a high HIV prevalence setting in Zimbabwe: a population-based survey.
- Authors: Conan N, Coulborn RM, Simons E, Mapfumo A, Apollo T, Garone DB, Casas EC, Puren AJ, Chihana ML, Maman D
- Issue date: 2020 Sep