Errors Generated by a Point-Of-Care CD4+ T-Lymphocyte Analyser: a Retrospective Observational Study in Nine Countries
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo estimate the proportion of invalid results generated by a CD4+ T-lymphocyte analyser used by Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in field projects and identify factors associated with invalid results.
PublisherWorld Health Organization
- Performance evaluation of the Pima™ point-of-care CD4 analyser using capillary blood sampling in field tests in South Africa.
- Authors: Glencross DK, Coetzee LM, Faal M, Masango M, Stevens WS, Venter WF, Osih R
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 30
- Evaluation of Specimen Types for Pima CD4 Point-of-Care Testing: Advantages of Fingerstick Blood Collection into an EDTA Microtube.
- Authors: Kohatsu L, Bolu O, Schmitz ME, Chang K, Lemwayi R, Arnett N, Mwasekaga M, Nkengasong J, Mosha F, Westerman LE
- Issue date: 2018
- Point-of-care CD4 technology invalid result rates in public health care settings across five countries.
- Authors: Lamp K, McGovern S, Fong Y, Abere B, Kebede A, Ayana G, Mulugeta A, Atem CD, Elat Nfetam JB, Nzuobontane D, Bollinger T, Jani I, Sitoe N, Kiyaga C, Senyama G, Mangwendeza PM, Mtapuri-Zinyowera S, Sacks JA, Doi N, Peter TF, Vojnov L
- Issue date: 2019
- Acceptability and feasibility of point-of-care CD4 testing on HIV continuum of care in low and middle income countries: a systematic review.
- Authors: Pham MD, Agius PA, Romero L, McGlynn P, Anderson D, Crowe SM, Luchters S
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 2
- Performance evaluation of the Alere PIMA CD4 test for monitoring HIV-infected individuals in resource-constrained settings.
- Authors: Sukapirom K, Onlamoon N, Thepthai C, Polsrila K, Tassaneetrithep B, Pattanapanyasat K
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 1