Managing and Monitoring Chronic Non-Communicable Diseases in a Primary Health Care Clinic, Lilongwe, Malawi
Harries, A D
Gadabu, O J
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic Health Action
AbstractPatients with chronic non-communicable diseases attending a primary health care centre, Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Prevalence of obesity, hypertension, and diabetes, and cascade of care in sub-Saharan Africa: a cross-sectional, population-based study in rural and urban Malawi.
- Authors: Price AJ, Crampin AC, Amberbir A, Kayuni-Chihana N, Musicha C, Tafatatha T, Branson K, Lawlor DA, Mwaiyeghele E, Nkhwazi L, Smeeth L, Pearce N, Munthali E, Mwagomba BM, Mwansambo C, Glynn JR, Jaffar S, Nyirenda M
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- What happens to Palestine refugees with diabetes mellitus in a primary healthcare centre in Jordan who fail to attend a quarterly clinic appointment?
- Authors: Khader A, Ballout G, Shahin Y, Hababeh M, Farajallah L, Zeidan W, Abu-Zayed I, Kochi A, Harries AD, Zachariah R, Kapur A, Shaikh I, Seita A
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Early experiences integrating hypertension and diabetes screening and treatment in a human immunodeficiency virus clinic in Malawi.
- Authors: Pfaff C, Singano V, Akello H, Amberbir A, Berman J, Kwekwesa A, Banda V, Speight C, Allain T, van Oosterhout JJ
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 1
- Expanding access to non-communicable disease care in rural Malawi: outcomes from a retrospective cohort in an integrated NCD-HIV model.
- Authors: Wroe EB, Kalanga N, Dunbar EL, Nazimera L, Price NF, Shah A, Dullie L, Mailosi B, Gonani G, Ndarama EPL, Talama GC, Bukhman G, Kerr L, Connolly E, Kachimanga C
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 21
- Hypertension and treatment outcomes in Palestine refugees in United Nations Relief and Works Agency primary health care clinics in Jordan.
- Authors: Khader A, Farajallah L, Shahin Y, Hababeh M, Abu-Zayed I, Zachariah R, Kochi A, Kapur A, Harries AD, Shaikh I, Seita A
- Issue date: 2014 Oct