The Burden of Road Traffic Injuries in an Emergency Department in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Edwards, J K
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic Health Action
AbstractThe emergency department (ED) of Zewditu Memorial Hospital, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Injury severity levels and associated factors among road traffic collision victims referred to emergency departments of selected public hospitals in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: the study based on the Haddon matrix.
- Authors: Baru A, Azazh A, Beza L
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 3
- Injury characteristics and outcome of road traffic accident among victims at Adult Emergency Department of Tikur Anbessa specialized hospital, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: a prospective hospital based study.
- Authors: Seid M, Azazh A, Enquselassie F, Yisma E
- Issue date: 2015 May 20
- Ambulance use is not associated with patient acuity after road traffic collisions: a cross-sectional study from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Authors: Abebe Y, Dida T, Yisma E, Silvestri DM
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 13
- Characteristics associated with alcohol consumption among emergency department patients presenting with road traffic injuries in Hyderabad, India.
- Authors: Esser MB, Wadhwaniya S, Gupta S, Tetali S, Gururaj G, Stevens KA, Hyder AA
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Patterns of injury at an Ethiopian referral hospital: Using an institutional trauma registry to inform injury prevention and systems strengthening.
- Authors: Laytin AD, Seyoum N, Kassa S, Juillard CJ, Dicker RA
- Issue date: 2020 Jun