The Burden of Road Traffic Injuries in an Emergency Department in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Edwards, J K
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic Health Action
AbstractThe emergency department (ED) of Zewditu Memorial Hospital, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Injury characteristics and outcome of road traffic accident among victims at Adult Emergency Department of Tikur Anbessa specialized hospital, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: a prospective hospital based study.
- Authors: Seid M, Azazh A, Enquselassie F, Yisma E
- Issue date: 2015 May 20
- Ambulance use is not associated with patient acuity after road traffic collisions: a cross-sectional study from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Authors: Abebe Y, Dida T, Yisma E, Silvestri DM
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 13
- Characteristics associated with alcohol consumption among emergency department patients presenting with road traffic injuries in Hyderabad, India.
- Authors: Esser MB, Wadhwaniya S, Gupta S, Tetali S, Gururaj G, Stevens KA, Hyder AA
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Differences in police, ambulance, and emergency department reporting of traffic injuries on Karachi-Hala road, Pakistan.
- Authors: Bhatti JA, Razzak JA, Lagarde E, Salmi LR
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 22
- Acute poisonings during pregnancy and in other non-pregnant women in emergency departments of four government hospitals, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: 2010-2015.
- Authors: Eyasu M, Dida T, Worku Y, Worku S, Shafie M
- Issue date: 2017 Oct