MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWhile our previous work has shown that replacing existing vaccines with thermostable vaccines can relieve bottlenecks in vaccine supply chains and thus increase vaccine availability, the question remains whether this benefit would outweigh the additional cost of thermostable formulations.
- The potential effects of introducing microneedle patch vaccines into routine vaccine supply chains.
- Authors: Wedlock PT, Mitgang EA, Elsheikh F, Leonard J, Bakal J, Welling J, Crawford J, Assy E, Magadzire BP, Bechtel R, DePasse JV, Siegmund SS, Brown ST, Lee BY
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 21
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of rotavirus vaccination in Argentina.
- Authors: Urueña A, Pippo T, Betelu MS, Virgilio F, Hernández L, Giglio N, Gentile Á, Diosque M, Vizzotti C
- Issue date: 2015 May 7
- [A full economic evaluation of extensive vaccination against rotavirus with RIX4414 vaccine at National and Regional level in Italy].
- Authors: Vitale F, Barbieri M, Dirodi B, Vitali Rosati G, Franco E
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- Epidemiological and Economic Impact of Monovalent and Pentavalent Rotavirus Vaccines in Low and Middle Income Countries: A Cost-effectiveness Modeling Analysis.
- Authors: Paternina-Caicedo A, De la Hoz-Restrepo F, Alvis-Guzmán N
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Analysis of the Universal Immunization Programme and introduction of a rotavirus vaccine in India with IndiaSim.
- Authors: Megiddo I, Colson AR, Nandi A, Chatterjee S, Prinja S, Khera A, Laxminarayan R
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 11