Antibiotic Prescribing for Upper Respiratory Infections Among Children in Rural China: a Cross-Sectional Study of Outpatient Prescriptions
MetadataShow full item record
JournalGlobal Health Action
AbstractOveruse of antibiotics contributes to the development of antimicrobial resistance.
PublisherTaylor & Francis
- Effect of a training and educational intervention for physicians and caregivers on antibiotic prescribing for upper respiratory tract infections in children at primary care facilities in rural China: a cluster-randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Wei X, Zhang Z, Walley JD, Hicks JP, Zeng J, Deng S, Zhou Y, Yin J, Newell JN, Sun Q, Zou G, Guo Y, Upshur REG, Lin M
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Overuse of antibiotics for the common cold - attitudes and behaviors among doctors in rural areas of Shandong Province, China.
- Authors: Sun Q, Dyar OJ, Zhao L, Tomson G, Nilsson LE, Grape M, Song Y, Yan L, Lundborg CS
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 31
- Antibiotic prescribing of village doctors for children under 15 years with upper respiratory tract infections in rural China: A qualitative study.
- Authors: Zhang Z, Zhan X, Zhou H, Sun F, Zhang H, Zwarenstein M, Liu Q, Li Y, Yan W
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Protocol for a pragmatic cluster randomised controlled trial for reducing irrational antibiotic prescribing among children with upper respiratory infections in rural China.
- Authors: Zou G, Wei X, Hicks JP, Hu Y, Walley J, Zeng J, Elsey H, King R, Zhang Z, Deng S, Huang Y, Blacklock C, Yin J, Sun Q, Lin M
- Issue date: 2016 May 27
- Impact of China's essential medicines scheme and zero-mark-up policy on antibiotic prescriptions in county hospitals: a mixed methods study.
- Authors: Wei X, Yin J, Walley JD, Zhang Z, Hicks JP, Zhou Y, Sun Q, Zeng J, Lin M
- Issue date: 2017 Sep