Antibiotic Prescribing for Upper Respiratory Infections Among Children in Rural China: a Cross-Sectional Study of Outpatient Prescriptions
MetadataShow full item record
JournalGlobal Health Action
AbstractOveruse of antibiotics contributes to the development of antimicrobial resistance.
PublisherTaylor & Francis
- Effect of a training and educational intervention for physicians and caregivers on antibiotic prescribing for upper respiratory tract infections in children at primary care facilities in rural China: a cluster-randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Wei X, Zhang Z, Walley JD, Hicks JP, Zeng J, Deng S, Zhou Y, Yin J, Newell JN, Sun Q, Zou G, Guo Y, Upshur REG, Lin M
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Overuse of antibiotics for the common cold - attitudes and behaviors among doctors in rural areas of Shandong Province, China.
- Authors: Sun Q, Dyar OJ, Zhao L, Tomson G, Nilsson LE, Grape M, Song Y, Yan L, Lundborg CS
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 31
- Pattern of antibiotic prescribing and factors associated with it in eight village clinics in rural Shandong Province, China: a descriptive study.
- Authors: Yin J, Dyar OJ, Yang P, Yang D, Marrone G, Sun M, Sun C, Sun Q, Lundborg CS
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 1
- Association between health insurance and antibiotics prescribing in four counties in rural China.
- Authors: Dong H, Bogg L, Rehnberg C, Diwan V
- Issue date: 1999 Jul
- Antibiotic prescribing of village doctors for children under 15 years with upper respiratory tract infections in rural China: A qualitative study.
- Authors: Zhang Z, Zhan X, Zhou H, Sun F, Zhang H, Zwarenstein M, Liu Q, Li Y, Yan W
- Issue date: 2016 Jun