Retrospective Mortality Among Refugees from the Central African Republic Arriving in Chad, 2014
MetadataShow full item record
JournalConflict and Health
AbstractThe Central African Republic has known long periods of instability. In 2014, following the fall of an interim government installed by the Séléka coalition, a series of violent reprisals occurred. These events were largely directed at the country's Muslim minority and led to a massive displacement of the population. In 2014, we sought to document the retrospective mortality among refugees arriving from the CAR into Chad by conducting a series of surveys.
- Mortality in the Democratic Republic of Congo: a nationwide survey.
- Authors: Coghlan B, Brennan RJ, Ngoy P, Dofara D, Otto B, Clements M, Stewart T
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 7
- Mortality rates above emergency threshold in population affected by conflict in North Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo, July 2012-April 2013.
- Authors: Carrión Martín AI, Bil K, Salumu P, Baabo D, Singh J, Kik C, Lenglet A
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Injury and death during the ISIS occupation of Mosul and its liberation: Results from a 40-cluster household survey.
- Authors: Lafta R, Al-Nuaimi MA, Burnham G
- Issue date: 2018 May
- High levels of mortality, exposure to violence and psychological distress experienced by the internally displaced population of Ein Issa camp prior to and during their displacement in Northeast Syria, November 2017.
- Authors: Vernier L, Cramond V, Hoetjes M, Lenglet A, Hoare T, Malaeb R, Carrion Martin AI
- Issue date: 2019
- Mortality beyond emergency threshold in a silent crisis- results from a population-based mortality survey in Ouaka prefecture, Central African Republic, 2020.
- Authors: Robinson E, Lee L, Roberts LF, Poelhekke A, Charles X, Ouabo A, Vyncke J, Ariti C, Gbanzi MCA, Ouakouma MT, Gray N, Daly M, White K, Templeman S, Hejdenberg M, Hersevoort M, Pena SJ, Kuehne A
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 30