Active Case-Finding for Tuberculosis by Mobile Teams in Myanmar: Yield and Treatment Outcomes
MetadataShow full item record
JournalInfectious Diseases of Poverty
AbstractSince 2005, the Myanmar National Tuberculosis Programme (NTP) has been implementing active case finding (ACF) activities involving mobile teams in hard-to-reach areas. This study revealed the contribution of mobile team activities to total tuberculosis (TB) case detection, characteristics of TB patients detected by mobile teams and their treatment outcomes.
- Evaluation of a tuberculosis active case finding project in peri-urban areas, Myanmar: 2014-2016.
- Authors: Aye S, Majumdar SS, Oo MM, Tripathy JP, Satyanarayana S, Kyaw NTT, Kyaw KWY, Oo NL, Thein S, Thu MK, Soe KT, Aung ST
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Digital CXR with computer aided diagnosis versus symptom screen to define presumptive tuberculosis among household contacts and impact on tuberculosis diagnosis.
- Authors: Muyoyeta M, Kasese NC, Milimo D, Mushanga I, Ndhlovu M, Kapata N, Moyo-Chilufya M, Ayles H
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 24
- The role and performance of chest X-ray for the diagnosis of tuberculosis: a cost-effectiveness analysis in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Authors: van Cleeff MR, Kivihya-Ndugga LE, Meme H, Odhiambo JA, Klatser PR
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 12
- Basis for treatment of tuberculosis among HIV-infected patients in Tanzania: the role of chest x-ray and sputum culture.
- Authors: Bakari M, Arbeit RD, Mtei L, Lyimo J, Waddell R, Matee M, Cole BF, Tvaroha S, Horsburgh CR, Soini H, Pallangyo K, von Reyn CF
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 6
- Improving detection of tuberculosis among household contacts of index tuberculosis patients by an integrated approach in Myanmar: a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Htet KKK, Liabsuetrakul T, Thein S, McNeil EB, Chongsuvivatwong V
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 14