Comparing Yield and Relative Costs of WHO TB Screening Algorithms in Selected Risk Groups Among People Aged 65 Years and Over in China, 2013
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo calculate the yield and cost per diagnosed tuberculosis (TB) case for three World Health Organization screening algorithms and one using the Chinese National TB program (NTP) TB suspect definitions, using data from a TB prevalence survey of people aged 65 years and over in China, 2013.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- [Tuberculosis prevalence survey in Japan].
- Authors: Shimao T
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Prevalence and risk factors of active pulmonary tuberculosis among elderly people in China: a population based cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Zhang CY, Zhao F, Xia YY, Yu YL, Shen X, Lu W, Wang XM, Xing J, Ye JJ, Li JW, Liu FY, Wu JL, Xu L, Zhang H, Cheng J, Wang LX
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 18
- Role of community-based active case finding in screening tuberculosis in Yunnan province of China.
- Authors: Chen JO, Qiu YB, Rueda ZV, Hou JL, Lu KY, Chen LP, Su WW, Huang L, Zhao F, Li T, Xu L
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 29
- The role and performance of chest X-ray for the diagnosis of tuberculosis: a cost-effectiveness analysis in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Authors: van Cleeff MR, Kivihya-Ndugga LE, Meme H, Odhiambo JA, Klatser PR
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 12
- Provider initiated tuberculosis case finding in outpatient departments of health care facilities in Ghana: yield by screening strategy and target group.
- Authors: Ohene SA, Bonsu F, Hanson-Nortey NN, Toonstra A, Sackey A, Lonnroth K, Uplekar M, Danso S, Mensah G, Afutu F, Klatser P, Bakker M
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1