What was the Effect of the West African Ebola Outbreak on Health Programme Performance, and did Programmes Recover?
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic Health Action
- Knockdown and recovery of malaria diagnosis and treatment in Liberia during and after the 2014 Ebola outbreak.
- Authors: Dunbar NK, Richards EE, Woldeyohannes D, Van den Bergh R, Wilkinson E, Tamang D, Owiti P
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 21
- Non-conventional humanitarian interventions on Ebola outbreak crisis in West Africa: health, ethics and legal implications.
- Authors: Tambo E
- Issue date: 2014
- Ebola virus disease outbreak; the role of field epidemiology training programme in the fight against the epidemic, Liberia, 2014.
- Authors: Lubogo M, Donewell B, Godbless L, Shabani S, Maeda J, Temba H, Malibiche TC, Berhanu N
- Issue date: 2015
- The link between the West African Ebola outbreak and health systems in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone: a systematic review.
- Authors: Shoman H, Karafillakis E, Rawaf S
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 4
- Outbreaks-of Ebola virus disease in the West African sub-region.
- Authors: Osungbade KO, Oni AA
- Issue date: 2014 Jun