What was the Effect of the West African Ebola Outbreak on Health Programme Performance, and did Programmes Recover?
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic Health Action
- Functional Characterization of Adaptive Mutations during the West African Ebola Virus Outbreak.
- Authors: Dietzel E, Schudt G, Krähling V, Matrosovich M, Becker S
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 15
- Impact of infectious disease epidemics on tuberculosis diagnostic, management, and prevention services: experiences and lessons from the 2014-2015 Ebola virus disease outbreak in West Africa.
- Authors: Ansumana R, Keitell S, Roberts GM, Ntoumi F, Petersen E, Ippolito G, Zumla A
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Knockdown and recovery of malaria diagnosis and treatment in Liberia during and after the 2014 Ebola outbreak.
- Authors: Dunbar NK, Richards EE, Woldeyohannes D, Van den Bergh R, Wilkinson E, Tamang D, Owiti P
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 21
- Effect of Ebola virus disease on maternal and child health services in Guinea: a retrospective observational cohort study.
- Authors: Delamou A, Ayadi AME, Sidibe S, Delvaux T, Camara BS, Sandouno SD, Beavogui AH, Rutherford GW, Okumura J, Zhang WH, De Brouwere V
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Non-conventional humanitarian interventions on Ebola outbreak crisis in West Africa: health, ethics and legal implications.
- Authors: Tambo E
- Issue date: 2014