What was the Effect of the West African Ebola Outbreak on Health Programme Performance, and did Programmes Recover?
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic Health Action
- Impact of infectious disease epidemics on tuberculosis diagnostic, management, and prevention services: experiences and lessons from the 2014-2015 Ebola virus disease outbreak in West Africa.
- Authors: Ansumana R, Keitell S, Roberts GM, Ntoumi F, Petersen E, Ippolito G, Zumla A
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Knockdown and recovery of malaria diagnosis and treatment in Liberia during and after the 2014 Ebola outbreak.
- Authors: Dunbar NK, Richards EE, Woldeyohannes D, Van den Bergh R, Wilkinson E, Tamang D, Owiti P
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 21
- Non-conventional humanitarian interventions on Ebola outbreak crisis in West Africa: health, ethics and legal implications.
- Authors: Tambo E
- Issue date: 2014
- Global Health Security: The Lessons from the West African Ebola Virus Disease Epidemic and MERS Outbreak in the Republic of Korea.
- Authors: Ghsa Preparation Task Force Team
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Ebola virus disease outbreak; the role of field epidemiology training programme in the fight against the epidemic, Liberia, 2014.
- Authors: Lubogo M, Donewell B, Godbless L, Shabani S, Maeda J, Temba H, Malibiche TC, Berhanu N
- Issue date: 2015