Effect of Community ART Groups on Retention-In-Care Among Patients on ART in Tete Province, Mozambique: A Cohort Study
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEstimate the effect of participation in Community ART Groups (CAG) versus individual care on retention-in-care (RIC) on antiretroviral therapy (ART).
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
- Four-year retention and risk factors for attrition among members of community ART groups in Tete, Mozambique.
- Authors: Decroo T, Koole O, Remartinez D, dos Santos N, Dezembro S, Jofrisse M, Rasschaert F, Biot M, Laga M
- Issue date: 2014 May
- "We are part of a family". Benefits and limitations of community ART groups (CAGs) in Thyolo, Malawi: a qualitative study.
- Authors: Pellecchia U, Baert S, Nundwe S, Bwanali A, Zamadenga B, Metcalf CA, Bygrave H, Daho S, Ohler L, Chibwandira B, Kanyimbo K
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 28
- Sustainability of a community-based anti-retroviral care delivery model - a qualitative research study in Tete, Mozambique.
- Authors: Rasschaert F, Decroo T, Remartinez D, Telfer B, Lessitala F, Biot M, Candrinho B, Van Damme W
- Issue date: 2014
- Distribution of antiretroviral treatment through self-forming groups of patients in Tete Province, Mozambique.
- Authors: Decroo T, Telfer B, Biot M, Maïkéré J, Dezembro S, Cumba LI, das Dores C, Chu K, Ford N
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 1
- Validity of reported retention in antiretroviral therapy after roll-out to peripheral facilities in Mozambique: Results of a retrospective national cohort analysis.
- Authors: Lafort Y, Couto A, Sunderbrink U, Hoek R, Shargie E, Zhao J, Viisainen K, Simwaka B
- Issue date: 2018