Malaria in an Internally Displaced Persons Camp in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
MetadataShow full item record
JournalClinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America
PublisherOxford University Press
DescriptionWe regret that this article is behind a paywall.
- HIV infection among internally displaced women and women residing in river populations along the Congo River, Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Authors: Kim AA, Malele F, Kaiser R, Mama N, Kinkela T, Mantshumba JC, Hynes M, De Jesus S, Musema G, Kayembe PK, Hawkins Reed K, Diaz T
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- High mortality in an internally displaced population in Ituri, Democratic Republic of Congo, 2005: results of a rapid assessment under difficult conditions.
- Authors: Ahoua L, Tamrat A, Duroch F, Grais RF, Brown V
- Issue date: 2006
- Clinical characteristics of the inhabitants of an internally displaced persons camp in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo after the arms dump blast on March 4, 2012.
- Authors: Roggen I, van Berlaer G, Gijs G, Hubloue I
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Antimalarial activity of medicinal plants from the Democratic Republic of Congo: A review.
- Authors: Memvanga PB, Tona GL, Mesia GK, Lusakibanza MM, Cimanga RK
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 1
- [Incidence of malaria among United Nations troops deployed in the Ituri district of Democratic Republic of Congo (ex-Zaire) during a 12-month period spanning 2005 and 2006].
- Authors: Er-Rami M, Lemkhennete Z, Mosnier E, Abouzahir A
- Issue date: 2011 Feb