Malaria in an Internally Displaced Persons Camp in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
MetadataShow full item record
JournalClinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America
PublisherOxford University Press
DescriptionWe regret that this article is behind a paywall.
- Burden of malaria is higher among children in an internal displacement camp compared to a neighbouring village in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Authors: Charchuk R, Paul MK, Claude KM, Houston S, Hawkes MT
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 25
- High mortality in an internally displaced population in Ituri, Democratic Republic of Congo, 2005: results of a rapid assessment under difficult conditions.
- Authors: Ahoua L, Tamrat A, Duroch F, Grais RF, Brown V
- Issue date: 2006
- Clinical characteristics of the inhabitants of an internally displaced persons camp in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo after the arms dump blast on March 4, 2012.
- Authors: Roggen I, van Berlaer G, Gijs G, Hubloue I
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Use and disuse of malaria bed nets in an internally displaced persons camp in the Democratic Republic of the Congo: A mixed-methods study.
- Authors: Brooks HM, Jean Paul MK, Claude KM, Mocanu V, Hawkes MT
- Issue date: 2017
- Use and limitations of malaria rapid diagnostic testing by community health workers in war-torn Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Authors: Hawkes M, Katsuva JP, Masumbuko CK
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 23