Outcome of Children with Presumptive Tuberculosis in Mbarara, Rural Uganda
de Beaudrap, P
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMortality among children with presumptive tuberculosis (TB) empiric TB treatment can be high. We describe the predictors of death among children with presumptive TB, and the relation between treatment and mortality.
DescriptionWe regret that this article is behind a paywall.
- Survival and predictors of mortality among children co-infected with tuberculosis and human immunodeficiency virus at University of Gondar Comprehensive Specialized Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia. A retrospective follow-up study.
- Authors: Atalell KA, Birhan Tebeje N, Ekubagewargies DT
- Issue date: 2018
- Clinical predictors and accuracy of empiric tuberculosis treatment among sputum smear-negative HIV-infected adult TB suspects in Uganda.
- Authors: Nakiyingi L, Bwanika JM, Kirenga B, Nakanjako D, Katabira C, Lubega G, Sempa J, Nyesiga B, Albert H, Manabe YC
- Issue date: 2013
- Impact of human immunodeficiency virus 1 infection on clinical presentation, treatment outcome and survival in a cohort of Ethiopian children with tuberculosis.
- Authors: Palme IB, Gudetta B, Bruchfeld J, Muhe L, Giesecke J
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Predictors and outcomes of mycobacteremia among HIV-infected smear- negative presumptive tuberculosis patients in Uganda.
- Authors: Nakiyingi L, Ssengooba W, Nakanjako D, Armstrong D, Holshouser M, Kirenga BJ, Shah M, Mayanja-Kizza H, Joloba ML, Ellner JJ, Dorman SE, Manabe YC
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 15
- Childhood tuberculosis: A descriptive study in a pneumo-pediatrics department in Tunisia.
- Authors: Snène H, Berraies A, Hamdi B, Ammar J, Ouali H, Hamzaoui A
- Issue date: 2016 Apr