Shortened Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis Treatment in Settings with a High Prevalence of Ofloxacin Resistance
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe European Respiratory Journal
PublisherEuropean Respiratory Society
DescriptionWe regret that this article is behind a paywall.
- Rapid assays for fluoroquinolone resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Chang KC, Yew WW, Chan RC
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Pre-XDR & XDR in MDR and Ofloxacin and Kanamycin resistance in non-MDR Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates.
- Authors: Jain A, Dixit P, Prasad R
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Moxifloxacin Improves Treatment Outcomes in Patients with Ofloxacin-Resistant Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis.
- Authors: Chien JY, Chien ST, Chiu WY, Yu CJ, Hsueh PR
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Promising of Multidrug-resistant Tuberculosis Screening among New Tuberculosis Patients in China.
- Authors: Zhang H, Jia ZW
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 5
- In vitro activity of ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin and levofloxacin against Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Authors: Akcali S, Surucuoglu S, Cicek C, Ozbakkaloglu B
- Issue date: 2005 Sep-Oct