MetadataShow full item record
- Libya: war and migration strain a broken health system.
- Authors: Zarocostas J
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 3
- The <i>'peace</i> <i>role</i> <i>'</i> of healthcare during war: understanding the importance of medical impartiality.
- Authors: Messelken D
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Attacks on Health Care in Syria--Normalizing Violations of Medical Neutrality?
- Authors: Heisler M, Baker E, McKay D
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 24
- [Public health in Afghanistan. Searching for strategy, desperately].
- Authors: Truze P
- Issue date: 1994
- Attacks on health facilities and health workers: time for the Security Council to act.
- Authors: Rubenstein L
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 3