Journey Towards Universal Viral Load Monitoring in Maputo, Mozambique: Many Gaps, but Encouraging Signs
de Castro, S
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractViral load (VL) monitoring for people on antiretroviral therapy (ART) is extremely challenging in resource-limited settings. We assessed the VL testing scale-up in six Médecins Sans Frontières supported health centres in Maputo, Mozambique, during 2014-15.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Point-of-care viral load monitoring: outcomes from a decentralized HIV programme in Malawi.
- Authors: Nicholas S, Poulet E, Wolters L, Wapling J, Rakesh A, Amoros I, Szumilin E, Gueguen M, Schramm B
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Routine viral load monitoring and enhanced adherence counselling at a public ART centre in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Laxmeshwar C, Acharya S, Das M, Keskar P, Pazare A, Ingole N, Mehta P, Gori P, Mansoor H, Kalon S, Singh P, Mathur T, Ferlazzo G, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2020
- Viral load detection and management on first line ART in rural Rwanda.
- Authors: Ndagijimana Ntwali JD, Decroo T, Ribakare M, Kiromera A, Mugwaneza P, Nsanzimana S, Lynen L
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 3
- Second-line failure and first experience with third-line antiretroviral therapy in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Khan S, Das M, Andries A, Deshpande A, Mansoor H, Saranchuk P, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2014
- On the front line of HIV virological monitoring: barriers and facilitators from a provider perspective in resource-limited settings.
- Authors: Rutstein SE, Golin CE, Wheeler SB, Kamwendo D, Hosseinipour MC, Weinberger M, Miller WC, Biddle AK, Soko A, Mkandawire M, Mwenda R, Sarr A, Gupta S, Mataya R
- Issue date: 2016