Journey Towards Universal Viral Load Monitoring in Maputo, Mozambique: Many Gaps, but Encouraging Signs
de Castro, S
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractViral load (VL) monitoring for people on antiretroviral therapy (ART) is extremely challenging in resource-limited settings. We assessed the VL testing scale-up in six Médecins Sans Frontières supported health centres in Maputo, Mozambique, during 2014-15.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Viral load detection and management on first line ART in rural Rwanda.
- Authors: Ndagijimana Ntwali JD, Decroo T, Ribakare M, Kiromera A, Mugwaneza P, Nsanzimana S, Lynen L
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 3
- Successes and challenges in optimizing the viral load cascade to improve antiretroviral therapy adherence and rationalize second-line switches in Swaziland.
- Authors: Etoori D, Ciglenecki I, Ndlangamandla M, Edwards CG, Jobanputra K, Pasipamire M, Maphalala G, Yang C, Zabsonre I, Kabore SM, Goiri J, Teck R, Kerschberger B
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Second-line failure and first experience with third-line antiretroviral therapy in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Khan S, Das M, Andries A, Deshpande A, Mansoor H, Saranchuk P, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2014
- Virological response and resistance among HIV-infected children receiving long-term antiretroviral therapy without virological monitoring in Uganda and Zimbabwe: Observational analyses within the randomised ARROW trial.
- Authors: Szubert AJ, Prendergast AJ, Spyer MJ, Musiime V, Musoke P, Bwakura-Dangarembizi M, Nahirya-Ntege P, Thomason MJ, Ndashimye E, Nkanya I, Senfuma O, Mudenge B, Klein N, Gibb DM, Walker AS, ARROW Trial Team.
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- On the front line of HIV virological monitoring: barriers and facilitators from a provider perspective in resource-limited settings.
- Authors: Rutstein SE, Golin CE, Wheeler SB, Kamwendo D, Hosseinipour MC, Weinberger M, Miller WC, Biddle AK, Soko A, Mkandawire M, Mwenda R, Sarr A, Gupta S, Mataya R
- Issue date: 2016