Prevention of Hearing Loss in Patients with Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis
MetadataShow full item record
- Amikacin treatment for multidrug resistant tuberculosis: how much monitoring is required?
- Authors: Melchionda V, Wyatt H, Capocci S, Garcia Medina R, Solamalai A, Katiri S, Hopkins S, Cropley I, Lipman M
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Hearing loss in patients on treatment for drug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Seddon JA, Godfrey-Faussett P, Jacobs K, Ebrahim A, Hesseling AC, Schaaf HS
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Hearing loss in children treated for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Seddon JA, Thee S, Jacobs K, Ebrahim A, Hesseling AC, Schaaf HS
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- [Evaluation of hearing in patients with multiresistant tuberculosis].
- Authors: Ribeiro L, Sousa C, Sousa A, Ferreira C, Duarte R, Faria E Almeida A, Condé A
- Issue date: 2015 Jan-Feb
- Insufficient pharmacological research on TB drugs: new insights on safety are needed.
- Authors: Sotgiu G, Loddenkemper R
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 1