JournalThe International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
- Why the Convention on the Rights of the Child must become a guiding framework for the realization of the rights of children affected by tuberculosis.
- Authors: Basu Roy R, Brandt N, Moodie N, Motlagh M, Rasanathan K, Seddon JA, Detjen AK, Kampmann B
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 8
- Individual rights and public health. Physician Assistant forum.
- Authors: Ayachi S, Blessing D, Huntington CG, Rahr R, Simon A, Walsh K
- Issue date: 1995 Nov
- Human rights, politics, and reviews of research ethics.
- Authors: Beyrer C, Kass NE
- Issue date: 2002 Jul 20
- Overwhelming consumption in prisons: human rights and tuberculosis control.
- Authors: Levy MH, Reyes H, Coninx R
- Issue date: 1999
- [Human rights of patients and tuberculosis prevention].
- Authors: Takahashi S
- Issue date: 2008 Feb