Care Requirements for Clients Who Present After Rape and Clients Who Presented After Consensual Sex as a Minor at a Clinic in Harare, Zimbabwe, From 2011 to 2014
De Plecker, E
Van den Bergh, R
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo describe the differences between clients presenting after rape and clients who have consented to sex as a minor to an SGBV clinic in Harare, Zimbabwe, and how these differences affect their care requirements.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Evaluation of sexual and gender-based violence program in Harare City, Zimbabwe, 2016: a descriptive cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Sithole Z, Gombe NT, Juru T, Chonzi P, Shambira G, Nsubuga P, Tshimanga M
- Issue date: 2018
- Impact of sexual assault nurse examiners on the evaluation of sexual assault in a pediatric emergency department.
- Authors: Bechtel K, Ryan E, Gallagher D
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Canadian Contraception Consensus (Part 2 of 4).
- Authors: Black A, Guilbert E, Co-Authors., Costescu D, Dunn S, Fisher W, Kives S, Mirosh M, Norman WV, Pymar H, Reid R, Roy G, Varto H, Waddington A, Wagner MS, Whelan AM, Special Contributors., Ferguson C, Fortin C, Kielly M, Mansouri S, Todd N
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Seroprevalence of HIV infection amongst antenatal women in greater Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Mahomed K, Kasule J, Makuyana D, Moyo S, Mbidzo M, Tswana S
- Issue date: 1991 Oct
- Canadian Contraception Consensus (Part 1 of 4).
- Authors: Black A, Guilbert E, Co-Authors., Costescu D, Dunn S, Fisher W, Kives S, Mirosh M, Norman WV, Pymar H, Reid R, Roy G, Varto H, Waddington A, Wagner MS, Whelan AM, Special Contributors., Ferguson C, Fortin C, Kielly M, Mansouri S, Todd N, Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada.
- Issue date: 2015 Oct