Care Requirements for Clients Who Present After Rape and Clients Who Presented After Consensual Sex as a Minor at a Clinic in Harare, Zimbabwe, From 2011 to 2014
De Plecker, E
Van den Bergh, R
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo describe the differences between clients presenting after rape and clients who have consented to sex as a minor to an SGBV clinic in Harare, Zimbabwe, and how these differences affect their care requirements.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Evaluation of sexual and gender-based violence program in Harare City, Zimbabwe, 2016: a descriptive cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Sithole Z, Gombe NT, Juru T, Chonzi P, Shambira G, Nsubuga P, Tshimanga M
- Issue date: 2018
- Impact of sexual assault nurse examiners on the evaluation of sexual assault in a pediatric emergency department.
- Authors: Bechtel K, Ryan E, Gallagher D
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Seroprevalence of HIV infection amongst antenatal women in greater Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Mahomed K, Kasule J, Makuyana D, Moyo S, Mbidzo M, Tswana S
- Issue date: 1991 Oct
- Key barriers and enablers associated with uptake and continuation of oral pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in the public sector in Zimbabwe: Qualitative perspectives of general population clients at high risk for HIV.
- Authors: Gombe MM, Cakouros BE, Ncube G, Zwangobani N, Mareke P, Mkwamba A, Prescott MR, Bhatasara T, Murwira M, Mangwiro AZ, Prust ML
- Issue date: 2020
- Fertility and contraceptive use among young adults in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Boohene E, Tsodzai J, Hardee-Cleaveland K, Weir S, Janowitz B
- Issue date: 1991 Jul-Aug