Missed Opportunities for Earlier Diagnosis of rifampicin-resistant Tuberculosis despite access to Xpert(®) MTB/RIF
Steele, S J
Duran, L T
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
AbstractTo assess the proportion of rifampicin-resistant tuberculosis (RR-TB) patients with potential earlier RR-TB diagnoses in Khayelitsha, South Africa.
- Evaluation of the Xpert MTB/RIF assay for the diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis in a high HIV prevalence setting.
- Authors: Theron G, Peter J, van Zyl-Smit R, Mishra H, Streicher E, Murray S, Dawson R, Whitelaw A, Hoelscher M, Sharma S, Pai M, Warren R, Dheda K
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 1
- Rifampicin resistance mutations in the 81 bp RRDR of rpoB gene in Mycobacterium tuberculosis clinical isolates using Xpert® MTB/RIF in Kampala, Uganda: a retrospective study.
- Authors: Mboowa G, Namaganda C, Ssengooba W
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 4
- Impact of Xpert MTB/RIF and decentralized care on linkage to care and drug-resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Authors: Evans D, Sineke T, Schnippel K, Berhanu R, Govathson C, Black A, Long L, Rosen S
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 17
- Performance of the Xpert MTB/RIF assay in the diagnosis of tuberculosis in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues.
- Authors: Polepole P, Kabwe M, Kasonde M, Tembo J, Shibemba A, O'Grady J, Kapata N, Zumla A, Bates M
- Issue date: 2017 Jan-Mar
- Has universal screening with Xpert® MTB/RIF increased the proportion of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis cases diagnosed in a routine operational setting?
- Authors: Naidoo P, Dunbar R, Caldwell J, Lombard C, Beyers N
- Issue date: 2017