Diagnostic accuracy of VIKIA® Rota-Adeno and Premier™ Rotaclone® tests for the detection of Rotavirus in Niger
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC Research Notes
AbstractWe conducted a parallel evaluation of the diagnostic accuracy of VIKIA® Rota-Adeno, a rapid diagnostic test (RDT) and Premier™ Rotaclone® an enzyme immunoassay (EIA) using reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) as the reference standard. The study was part of a rotavirus surveillance project in Niger.
- Comparison of Premier™ Rotaclone®, ProSpecT™, and RIDASCREEN® rotavirus enzyme immunoassay kits for detection of rotavirus antigen in stool specimens.
- Authors: Gautam R, Lyde F, Esona MD, Quaye O, Bowen MD
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- [Sensitivity and specificity of the VIKIA Rota-Adeno immuno-chromatographic test (bioMérieux) and the ELISA IDEIA Rotavirus kit (Dako) compared to genotyping].
- Authors: de Rougemont A, Kaplon J, Billaud G, Lina B, Pinchinat S, Derrough T, Caulin E, Pothier P, Floret D
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- [Evaluation of two immunochromatography kits for rapid diagnosis of rotavirus infections].
- Authors: Téllez CJ, Montava R, Ribes JM, Tirado MD, Buesa J
- Issue date: 2008 Jul-Sep
- Evaluation of the ImmunoCardSTAT! rotavirus assay for detection of group A rotavirus in fecal specimens.
- Authors: Dennehy PH, Hartin M, Nelson SM, Reising SF
- Issue date: 1999 Jun
- Comparison of the rapid methods for screening of group a rotavirus in stool samples.
- Authors: Khamrin P, Tran DN, Chan-it W, Thongprachum A, Okitsu S, Maneekarn N, Ushijima H
- Issue date: 2011 Oct