MetadataShow full item record
- Acute malnutrition and high childhood mortality related to diarrhea. Lessons from the 1991 Kurdish refugee crisis.
- Authors: Yip R, Sharp TW
- Issue date: 1993 Aug 4
- Famine-affected, refugee, and displaced populations: recommendations for public health issues.
- Issue date: 1992 Jul 24
- Growth and nutritional status of Bedouin infants in the Negev Desert, Israel: evidence for marked stunting in the presence of only mild malnutrition.
- Authors: Dagan R, Sofer S, Klish WJ, Hundet G, Saltz H, Moses SW
- Issue date: 1983 Nov
- Jockeying for position in the humanitarian field: Iraqi refugees and faith-based organisations in Damascus.
- Authors: Zaman T
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- The supplemental use of infant formula in the context of universal breastfeeding practices in Western Nepal.
- Authors: Khanal V, Scott JA, Lee AH, Karkee R, Binns CW
- Issue date: 2016 May 21