Prevalence and correlates of MRSA and MSSA nasal carriage at a Ugandan regional referral hospital
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDespite increasing antimicrobial resistance globally, data are lacking on prevalence and factors associated with Staphylococcus aureus (SA) and MRSA carriage in resource-limited settings.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Methicillin resistance in Staphylococcus aureus infections among patients colonized with methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus.
- Authors: Shrestha NK, Fraser TG, Gordon SM
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Study of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) carriage in a population of HIV-negative migrants and HIV-infected patients attending an outpatient clinic in Rome.
- Authors: Oliva A, Lichtner M, Mascellino MT, Iannetta M, Ialungo AM, Tadadjeu Mewamba S, Pavone P, Mengoni F, Mastroianni CM, Vullo V
- Issue date: 2013 Mar-Apr
- Nasal carriage of meticillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus: the prevalence, patients at risk and the effect of elimination on outcomes among outclinic haemodialysis patients.
- Authors: Lederer SR, Riedelsdorf G, Schiffl H
- Issue date: 2007 Jul 26
- Prevalence and risk factors for Staphylococcus aureus and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus nasal carriage inpatients in a tertiary care hospital's chest clinic in Turkey.
- Authors: Oguzkaya-Artan M, Artan C, Baykan Z
- Issue date: 2016 May-Jun
- Prevalence of nasal carriage of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and its antibiotic susceptibility pattern in healthcare workers at Namazi Hospital, Shiraz, Iran.
- Authors: Askarian M, Zeinalzadeh A, Japoni A, Alborzi A, Memish ZA
- Issue date: 2009 Sep