Efficacy of artesunate-amodiaquine, dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine and artemether-lumefantrine for the treatment of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Maradi, Niger
Woi Messe, L
de Smet, M
Ouwe Missi Oukem-Boyer, O
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMalaria endemic countries need to assess efficacy of anti-malarial treatments on a regular basis. Moreover, resistance to artemisinin that is established across mainland South-East Asia represents today a major threat to global health. Monitoring the efficacy of artemisinin-based combination therapies is of paramount importance to detect as early as possible the emergence of resistance in African countries that toll the highest burden of malaria morbidity and mortality.
- Efficacy and safety of artemether-lumefantrine, artesunate-amodiaquine, and dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine for the treatment of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in three provinces in Angola, 2017.
- Authors: Davlantes E, Dimbu PR, Ferreira CM, Florinda Joao M, Pode D, Félix J, Sanhangala E, Andrade BN, Dos Santos Souza S, Talundzic E, Udhayakumar V, Owens C, Mbounga E, Wiesner L, Halsey ES, Martins JF, Fortes F, Plucinski MM
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 3
- Pyronaridine-artesunate or dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine versus current first-line therapies for repeated treatment of uncomplicated malaria: a randomised, multicentre, open-label, longitudinal, controlled, phase 3b/4 trial.
- Authors: West African Network for Clinical Trials of Antimalarial Drugs (WANECAM).
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 7
- Randomized non-inferiority and safety trial of dihydroartemisin-piperaquine and artesunate-amodiaquine versus artemether-lumefantrine in the treatment of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Cameroonian children.
- Authors: Nji AM, Ali IM, Moyeh MN, Ngongang EO, Ekollo AM, Chedjou JP, Ndikum VN, Evehe MS, Froeschl G, Heumann C, Mansmann U, Ogundahunsi O, Mbacham WF
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 28
- Pyronaridine-artesunate for treating uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria.
- Authors: Pryce J, Hine P
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 8
- Randomized, multicentre assessment of the efficacy and safety of ASAQ--a fixed-dose artesunate-amodiaquine combination therapy in the treatment of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria.
- Authors: Ndiaye JL, Randrianarivelojosia M, Sagara I, Brasseur P, Ndiaye I, Faye B, Randrianasolo L, Ratsimbasoa A, Forlemu D, Moor VA, Traore A, Dicko Y, Dara N, Lameyre V, Diallo M, Djimde A, Same-Ekobo A, Gaye O
- Issue date: 2009 Jun 8