What's coming for health science and policy in 2018? Global experts look ahead in their field
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn PLOS Medicine's first editorial of 2018, editorial board members and other leading researchers share their hopes, pleas, concerns, and expectations for this year in health research and policy.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Maternal and child health: gains, but a long journey ahead.
- Authors: Kissoon N, Dugani S, Bhutta ZA
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 3
- The time is ripe to reform the World Health Organization.
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 31
- How to shape research to advance global health.
- Authors: Swaminathan S
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Where's the leadership? Future commitments of Unicef and WHO for global child health.
- Authors: Costello A, Peterson S, Rasanathan K, Daelmans B, Bahl R
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 30
- Reforming public and global health in Germany.
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 27