What's coming for health science and policy in 2018? Global experts look ahead in their field
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn PLOS Medicine's first editorial of 2018, editorial board members and other leading researchers share their hopes, pleas, concerns, and expectations for this year in health research and policy.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Maternal and child health: gains, but a long journey ahead.
- Authors: Kissoon N, Dugani S, Bhutta ZA
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 3
- The time is ripe to reform the World Health Organization.
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 31
- Reforming public and global health in Germany.
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 27
- Moving ahead: what will a renewed Countdown to 2030 for Women and Children look like?
- Authors: Bhutta ZA, Chopra M
- Issue date: 2016 May 14
- Nicotine psychopharmacology research: advancing science, public health, and global policy.
- Authors: Henningfield JE, Stolerman IP, Miczek KA
- Issue date: 2006 Mar